Sunday, August 20, 2006

I said I had a lot to say

So, I said to her, Well?
and she said to me, Well, What?
and I said to her, What's today's topic?
and she said to me, Today's topic for what?
and I said, You know, the Blog thing.
and she said, OH, that was just a one-off for you. It's my blog. You don't have to do any more on that. It was just for Sunday Scribblings

And I said, Ohhhh. I see. I'm not needed any more, is that it?
and she said, It's not that. It's just that it's my blog, you see. Not your blog. Go back to sleep.

So I did for a little while,
and then I got to thinking,
I liked getting to share a bit of my life with people.
She told me there were people who liked hearing what I had to say
So why can't I have a blog?

So I woke up, and I said
Why can't I have a blog?


HERE I AM. I'M A BLOGGER. A DOG-BLOGGER.


3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger wendy said...

These blogs are such a fickle thing..of all subjects and thoughts..so WHY NOT a dog blogger. I am your first official fan.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Tinker said...

Welcome to the World of Blogging, Trixie!
(I'm glad you don't talk to cats - if Cleo knew, she'd want one, too ;-)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Deirdre said...

Ah, Trixie, You're a bad influence on my Bailey. I'm keeping her out of the room so she won't read over my shoulder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home